Salt Lake City Attorney
Dan is originally from Illinois. He obtained a B.A. in history at the University of Illinois and attended law school at the Loyola School of Law in Chicago. While in law school, Dan was an editor of the Children’s Legal Rights Journal. After graduating from law school, Dan moved to North Dakota and worked at a small firm that specialized in family law and business disputes. North Dakota was too cold, so Dan and his wife moved to Utah in 2015.
Prior to joining Lokken & Associates, P.C., Dan worked at another small firm where he specialized in civil and consumer rights. Dan has appeared before the Utah Court of Appeals, the Utah Supreme Court, the Federal Court for Utah, and the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Dan has a passion for parent representation and as a new father, enjoys helping families working through difficult times.
- CHILDREN’S LEGAL RIGHTS JOURNAL (SPRING 2013), The Chilling Effects of Student Immigration Tracking Systems Violate Plyler.
- Admitted in Illinois November 2014
- Admitted in North Dakota May 2015
- Admitted in Utah October 2015
- Admitted in Utah Federal Court March 2016
- Admitted in 10th Circuit Court of Appeals October 2017